Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Other things...

Hello everyone,
Just a quick update.  Last Friday I was offered a full-time position as a web developer for Computer Connections in Reedsburg.  So, to cut things short, I won't be spending nearly the amount of time here as I had been...  Sorry! :-(
Also, I did not quit my job at the farm yet, so I'll be working four 10 hour days for CC, and then two partial days for the farm.  Needless to say, I won't have much extra time to take pictures, and update my blogs.  And for those of you that were holding their breath for the last installment of PGM — you had better breathe, 'cause you'll be running out of breath here shortly.  Again, I'm sorry about that.  When the dust settles a little, I may start back up slowly.

Thank you all, and may God richly bless!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Cool! Awesome! Fabulous! I'm so happy for you, Ryan!! I know this has been a dream of yours for so long! Isn't God good to answer prayers and desires!!

    By Blogger muzic4him, at 7:48 AM  

  • So excited for you!!! But I know I'm going to miss the daily picture update! :D Praying the dust will settle soon for you!

    By Blogger Bethany, at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home