Thursday, June 08, 2006

Never Forsaken!



Walking in sunlight all of my journey;
Over the mountains, through the deep vale;
Jesus has said, “I’ll never forsake thee,”
Promise divine that never can fail.

Heavenly sunlight, heavenly sunlight,
Flooding my soul with glory divine:
Hallelujah, I am rejoicing,
Singing His praises, Jesus is mine.


Shadows around me, shadows above me,
Never conceal my Savior and Guide;
He is the Light, in Him is no darkness;
Ever I’m walking close to His side.

In the bright sunlight, ever rejoicing,
Pressing my way to mansions above;
Singing His praises gladly I’m walking,
Walking in sunlight, sunlight of love.

4 Comments:

  • Thank you so much. Often times we find outselves falling because of a few hard spots in the road or a few shadows. And this just reminded me that no matter where I am or what I'm going through Jesus is always by my side.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:38 PM  

  • That is right, Monica! Never forget the blessed words of our Master, “Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” Matthew 28:20

    "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.” Hebrews 13:5

    “Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.” Deuteronomy 31:6


    God bless you!
    -Ryan

    By Blogger Ryan H, at 12:49 PM  

  • Ryan,
    Thank you so much for some more encouraging words. I love those verses. God Bless.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 PM  

  • Hello to Mr. Anonymous Guess Who!
    Great post!

    ---Guess Who?:-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home