Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Apple Aperture...

Apple Aperture
I decided that I would give the famed Aperture® software a trial spin. There are some pretty cool features, but I am not sure that I am willing to drop the $299 on it quite yet.
The best thing of all is that it natively supports multiple libraries on separate disks -- a feature that I have to work a little harder at with iPhoto. It also treats RAW files with almost the same ease as JPEGs.
I'll probably be posting more about it later on.

4 Comments:

  • Hey! was good to hangout with ya a little this past week!

    Im hoping your going to be posting some of them pix soon! ;) Im working on mine right now.

    By Blogger Seth, at 10:43 PM  

  • Hey! Yes, it was good to finally put a name and face to your blog! Hope your travels went well!

    Blessings!

    By Blogger Ryan H, at 8:27 AM  

  • its about time you update you know!!

    By Blogger Seth, at 11:05 PM  

  • mmhmm... :-)

    By Blogger Ryan H, at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home