Saturday, August 04, 2007

Making a Desktop Wallpaper #3


The next step is selecting your typefaces, and the layout of your text.  This takes some patience and quite a bit of general messing around until you think it looks good.  It has helped me considerably to look at other designer's work, and glean tidbits of what really stands out as GOOD design.

Again, my apologies for not doing this in the GIMP.  The next tutorial that I do, I'm going to give you all a chance to come up with your own versions, then I'll post the results! :-)  So fire your image editing programs up, and get ready!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Pretty, pretty, pretty Ry! =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:20 AM  

  • Very nice!!!! I really like that!

    I'd love to fiddle around myself with it all, but am afraid I'm going to have to pass this time. Life is just too busy! I'll sure look forward to seeing what others come up with!

    By Blogger muzic4him, at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home